Vacuum Pumps Diaphragm Pumps MP for physical applications Ultimate Pressure < 2 mbar, ecoflex
The new generation of intelligent vacuum engineering.
ecoflex diaphragm pumps are equipped with a state of the art vacuum control by
controlling the pumping speed of the pumps. The vacuum is exactly adjusted to
the needs. The vacuum processes run more effective and reproducible. The
additional pressure reduction allows the distillation of gas mixtures almost
automatically and without fractionated operation. The operation costs can be
reduced by 80%. ecoflex diaphragm pumps guarantee a positive economical and
- three-stages diaphragm pumps
- precisely regulated vacuum
- process orientated pumping spped
- automatic vacuum adjustment
- accurate processes with distillation, drying etc.
- optimal condensation due to constant vacuum
- optimal product yield
- low noise level
- reduced wear and tear
- long service intervals
- reduced operating costs by reduced energy consumption
- long life span
- selection of different process cycles
- menu-led programming via the display of the vacuum controller
- operating over windows via PC (optional)
- serial interface RS 232 for PC connection
- storage of all program and measuring data
The pumping speed diagram of the ecoflex diaphragm pumps is identic to the one
of the standard types listed above.
Scope of delivery:
- diaphragm pump with special motor and vacuum control box VCB 521
- connections: hose nozzle DN 8 for hose inside diameters 8 mm or small flange
DN 16 KF
Other voltages on request. Please contact us.