Vacuum Pumps Oil Diffusion Pumps
For the high vacuum range using the oil diffusion technique. Oil diffusion
pumps must be combined with a backing pump.
The fore vacuum must not exceed 0.1 mbar.
ILMVAC also offers complete oil diffusion pump systems.
- high pumping speed, the ultimate pressure is reached very quickly due to the
- min. ultimate pressure (with silicone oil XT 704) 5 x 10^-7 mbar
- oil vapour back flow at 10^-4 mbar 2 x 10^-4 mg x cm^-2 x min^-1
- low cooling water consumption, cooling water connection with hose nozzles 2x
- type PDM with manual valve operation
- type PDP with pneumatic valve operation
Ranges of applications:
The oil diffusion pumps are ideal for numerous applications in research and
Low back streaming ensure clean pumping.
Scope of delivery:
All oil diffusion pumps are complete pump systems including a high vacuum
valve, a baffle, a backing valve and a roughing valve.
A mains connection cable is not available. The oil diffusion pumps must be
installed by an electrician.
Other voltages on request. Please contact us.